Since I never pay full price for cereal, I am always looking to combine sales and coupons. General Mills cereal coupons are readily available. However, Kellogg’s cereal coupons are not so easy to come by. Since I could not find them in all the usual places, I had to resort to a good old-fashioned Google search, which led me to Kellogg’sFamilyRewards.com. Imagine my delight when I found the cereal coupons that I was looking for and they were free to download! But wait! There’s more!! A quick review of the site, which is attractive and easy to navigate, revealed that this is a full-fledged loyalty program with many perks.
Here are the highlights
- Basically, how it works is that you COLLECT product codes from packages with the KFR logo, ENTER codes to earn points, and REDEEM points for rewards
- Know which brands are included (such as Keebler, Morning Star, etc.) in the program so that you can be sure to include them on your weekly shopping list when they are on sale and you have coupons.
- The program includes special offers (double points, earn special coupons, free books and music, etc.). Keep up with these offers to earn the most points. As limited-time offers become available, enter all the codes you have for that particular promotion. Don’t run the risk of the promotion expiring while you have eligible codes in your pantry or freezer. If you enter codes before you actually use the product, simply “X” out the logo on the package to remind yourself that the code has already been entered. For example: Last month, I received an email announcing double points for Eggo waffles for just 1 week’s time. Since I had just stocked up on these, I pulled all the boxes out of the freezer, opened them and entered the codes. After “X”ing out the logo I put the waffles back in the freezer.
- As a member you will receive emails with FREE codes. Watch out for expiration dates on these.
- Rewards include high-value coupons. These are my favorites! Combine these with sales and stock up at a future date. You can create your own rewards Wish List to keep track of the things you want.
Things to Keep in Mind
- A maxium of 20 codes can be entered per day
- You cannot combine individual accounts. To maximize points and rewards, limit your household to one account.
- There are no shipping charges for rewards. Therefore, there is no cash required to redeem points.
Add to change purse.